DISCLAIMER (Let's get this out of the way NOW): This is a blog of opinions (mine), observations (also mine) and ideas (you got it, mine!).

If for any reason you see, read or hallucinate something on this page that UPSETS, ENRAGES, DISGUSTS, or otherwise OFFENDS you, move your cursor (that's the little arrow looking thing that moves when you move your mouse) up to the Tool Bar of your Browser and click on "BACK". As in "Don't come BACK."

Names may or may not be changed to protect the ignorant, depending upon my mood at the time.

I am an adult and I use adult language. If this offends you, don't read my fucking blog.

I hold NO RESPONSIBILITY for any actions, thoughts, feelings or other real or imagined phenomenon which you feel, think or imagine to have occurred as a result of the content of this page.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Open Post To The Marketing Department At Columbia Service Partners

I get several marketing letters/literature a month from the same companies over and over. Some have been going on for years.

Message to Marketing Assholes: If you send out material and get NO REPLY from many attempts, chances are I AM NOT INTERESTED. You are wasting your marketing and, by extension, any current customers' money.

For the umpteenth time, I received today mailbox fodder from "Columbia Service Partners", an offer for gas line repair insurance. Good only for lines from the output of the meter up to any appliances inside the house. No outside lines, even if they're after the meter.

Even though "Columbia" is in their name, they print no less than 3 times in the enclosed documentation that they are in no way associated with my gas supplier, Columbia Gas. Of course they hope nobody reads their disclaimers.

Anyway, they say if you wish to stop future offers to call their toll free number. But, instead I find it more convenient to use their provided SASE to correspond this message.

To quote one of my favorite movies, "You must be stupid, stupid, stupid" to think repeatedly sending this stuff to people who never reply and therefore must have NO INTEREST in your services.

Maybe this will clear it up for them:

But, probably not. Numbfucks.
  

No comments: