DISCLAIMER (Let's get this out of the way NOW): This is a blog of opinions (mine), observations (also mine) and ideas (you got it, mine!).

If for any reason you see, read or hallucinate something on this page that UPSETS, ENRAGES, DISGUSTS, or otherwise OFFENDS you, move your cursor (that's the little arrow looking thing that moves when you move your mouse) up to the Tool Bar of your Browser and click on "BACK". As in "Don't come BACK."

Names may or may not be changed to protect the ignorant, depending upon my mood at the time.

I am an adult and I use adult language. If this offends you, don't read my fucking blog.

I hold NO RESPONSIBILITY for any actions, thoughts, feelings or other real or imagined phenomenon which you feel, think or imagine to have occurred as a result of the content of this page.

Friday, July 7, 2017

Once Again I Begin The Dreaded New Car Purchase Fiasco

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate buying a new vehicle? I know I have. And no, it's not because of the money I have to let go of. Well, it's not JUST the money.

It's the salesperson. (See that? I went all PC on ya there, even though I've never met a female salesperson at a car dealership. Ever.) They make me into a bullying asshole and that's hard for me. The bullying part. Not the asshole part. I love that shit. Fuck with me and I'm walking out.

I mention this because, (UGH!), we start one of the most-hated-processes-to-me (well, there is that whole prostate check thing), tomorrow.

Wish us and the salesfuck we draw the best of luck.

3 comments:

Joe said...

I hate buying cars. I hate car salesmen. I spent all day Monday helping my son buy a car.

One place weren't did have a female salesperson. She had a real attitude, but then so did everyone at that dealership. When I asked her why we should buy car X from her when the EXACT same car -- same color, model, interior, features, 2K miles difference -- was more than $3,000 cheaper down the road, her response was because that was the price.

We bought the other car.

Just John said...

So, how did it go? Did you make anyone cry?

Dan O. said...

You do live. Hadn't heard from you in a long while. Miss your blog posts!

No, no tears. Bought my wife a 2017 Rav4 AWD. She's happy (happy wife, happy life) the dealer's happy. Still hate the whole process. All the up-sells they try to push on you gets tiresome. Said "no" more times throughout the deal than a 4 year old being told to do something.