DISCLAIMER (Let's get this out of the way NOW): This is a blog of opinions (mine), observations (also mine) and ideas (you got it, mine!).

If for any reason you see, read or hallucinate something on this page that UPSETS, ENRAGES, DISGUSTS, or otherwise OFFENDS you, move your cursor (that's the little arrow looking thing that moves when you move your mouse) up to the Tool Bar of your Browser and click on "BACK". As in "Don't come BACK."

Names may or may not be changed to protect the ignorant, depending upon my mood at the time.

I am an adult and I use adult language. If this offends you, don't read my fucking blog.

I hold NO RESPONSIBILITY for any actions, thoughts, feelings or other real or imagined phenomenon which you feel, think or imagine to have occurred as a result of the content of this page.

Friday, December 4, 2020

Is Parler As Free Speech Postive As They Claim?

 I'm not so sure. Or maybe it's just that their app is still in need of some serious debugging.

A week or 2 ago (it all runs together) I "parlayed", or so I thought, a post turning Gov. DeWine's scary Covid numbers into realistic percentage data which is what should be being reported. I had several hashtags associated with it and I can't recall for absolute sure but, I believe I saw the post show up on my feed before I logged out.

I logged on today for the first time since (yes, I am not a daily social media geek) posting to see if it received any comments and it wasn't there. I checked my violations list and all categories still sit at 0. I checked my gmail for notification of some reason the parlay wasn't posted or removed. Nada.

So, what the fuck? I tried Twitter several years ago for a few months and found it such a clusterfuck I got the hell out of there. I deleted my Facebook account over 3 weeks ago. I'm on no other social media. Maybe I'm not meant to be. I don't log on often and when I do there is so much content to try to catch up on it's just overwhelming and discouraging.

Ah, well. back to watching videos and listening to podcasts.


No comments: